National Association of State Farm Agents has partnered with Bradford and Company for this webinar. Fight Hyperinflation! Give Yourself A Raise THIS Year! Tax-Reduction Strategies for the State Farm Agent - to save YOU time and money!
Don’t let the NEW Tax DEDUCTIONS and money-saving STRATEGIES pass you by!
Thursday - December 15, 2022
11:30 a.m. 2:00 p.m. EST
10:30 a.m. 1:00 p.m. CST
9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. MST
8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PST
(Zoom meeting opens 20 minutes before start for set-up. Program starts on time!)
In this 150 minute interactive program, this is just some of what you’ll learn:
After this class, you will have what you need to qualify for more and bigger deductions AND increase your spendable income, now!
About your Instructor: Kelly Clark is a business consultant and training specialist with a proven background in education and business management. Having been personally selected and trained by W. Murray Bradford, she has worked closely with Bradford and Company, Inc., since 2000. Kelly is a recognized professional with over 3000 nationally taught sessions on tax strategies for the self-employed.
- HOW to POWER-BOOST your tax deductions: Understanding the power of "conversion strategies" - Use it or lose it!
- HOW to deduct your home Office... simplified, safe, and expanded to multiple deductions! One of YOUR most important deductions!
- Why your accountant can’t "just take" these deductions for you
- HOW to navigate the 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Insurance Professionals and worth up to $68,100!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle sooner than you think…the great “makeover” of the Vehicle DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for insurance professionals that you probably don’t know about. With BIG Updates!